365cleaneats Raspberry chia jam tart
(Vegan | GF l refined sugar-free)
8 cm tart tin (bottom 6 cm) with removable bottom x 6
Raspberry chia jam:
1.5 cups (160-170g) frozen raspberries
6 Tbsp. maple syrup, add more if you wish
3 Tbsp. chia seeds
60g brown rice flour
40g ground raw almonds or almond flour
20g corn starch
30g maple syrup or choice of liquid sweetener
30g vegetable oil ( I used grape seed oil)
Pinch of natural salt
20g brown rice flour
10g ground raw almonds or almond flour
10g maple syrup
10g refined coconut oil (solid)
1. Place every ingredient for the jam in a small pan and bring it to a boil. After boiling, simmer for 3 minutes or until it thickens. Mash the berries with a spoon or fork while heating. Cool down completely.
2. Preheat oven to 175°C. Place all the dry ingredients for the shells in a bowl and mix well. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Press the mixture against the sides and the bottom of the tart tins. Prick the bottom with a fork. Bake them for about 8 minutes. Cool them down completely in the tins.
4. While baking the shells, prepare the toppings. Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add the wet ingredients and rub it into the mixture with your fingers until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Put in the fridge until needed.
5. Fill the chia jam into the crust. Top with the crumble mixture. Sprinkle sliced almond on the top. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the crumbles become golden.