10 Minute Meal Monday
Vegan Buffalo Chickpea and Chorizo Lettuce Wraps
*I am as far from vegetarian as you can possibly be- I eat meat 4-5x a day. These are really good, I will be making them regularly. Thanks @eyoung1124 and @j.baron_munoz for the inspiration!
1/2 cup frozen vegan chorizo crumbles
1/2 cup chickpeas
2 Tbsp Frank’s Wing Sauce
1. Heat a small non stick skillet over medium high heat and add chorizo. Add 1/4 cup water, cover and let cook 4 minutes
2. While chorizo is cooking, heat a separate skillet over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add chickpeas and saute for 4 minutes.
3. Remove lid from chorizo and add to the chickpeas. Saute for 2 minutes
4. Add wing sauce to the mixture and stir to combine
5. Put 3 large lettuce leafs on a plate. Divide the chickpea/chorizo mixture evenly between each lettuce wrap
Total Time- 9:08
#10minutemeals #vegan #veganrecipes #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes