10 MINUTE EASY PASTA by @therawberry
• 10.5 oz Pasta – check the label for gluten-free and vegan
• 30 g fresh basil |for the pesto
• 5 tbsp good quality olive oil |for the pesto
• 2 tbsp nutritional yeast |for the pesto
• 1 tbsp pine nuts |for the pesto
• 1 tbsp lemon juice |for the pesto
• salt to taste |for the pesto
• 3 stalks fresh sage
• 5 stalks fresh thyme
• 1 tbsp pine nuts
• 20 black pitted olives, optional
• 1 tbsp good quality olive oil
1. Cook the pasta as said on the package.
2. In a small blender blend together all the ingredients for the pesto.
3. Add salt to your taste. Set aside.
4. Drain the pasta. Set aside.
5. Remove the leaves from the sage and thyme stems.
6. Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
7. Add pine nuts as well as the fresh herb leaves.
8. Fry for a minutes until the pine nuts turn golden. Add pasta and olives.
9. Turn off heat, stir in the pesto and transfer to two bowls or plates and garnish
as you wish. Enjoy
Follow my other pages for quick, delicious vegan recipes
@VeganChefRon on youtube
#veganrecipes #Organic #realfood #veganfoodie #plantbased