What better way to use cauliflower than turn it into pizza. Absolutely love cauliflower base pizza 🤤 top it however you like, we’ll always go with pineapple and you’ll never change our mind. Can be made vegan without the addition of the egg, instead bins the ingredients together with a tbsp of plain flour.
Ingredients – Base
1 cauliflower (not the leaves)
Salt and Pepper
Dried Oregano (pinch)
Dried Basil (pinch)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, bang the cauliflower into a food processor and blitz it until it resembles rice.
2. Cook the cauliflower rice in a bowl in the microwave for 4-6mins depending on the power.
3. Now for the horrid part, squeeze all the liquid out of the cauliflower using a clean cloth (I use a plain tea towel but obviously a muslin cloth would be best).
4. Combine the rest of the ingredients with the cauliflower.
5. Press the dough out onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. (It’s important that it’s lined or it will stick.) Keep the dough about 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick, and make the edges a little higher for a “crust” effect, if you like.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 200°C, until dry and golden. Use the baking paper to flip the crust over, and bake again until the other side is nice and dry, about 10 to 15 more minutes.
7. Add your favorite pizza toppings to the crust, such as sauce and cheese, then return the pizza to the oven. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes, just until the cheese is hot and bubbly. Slice and serve warm.
#SlimmingWorld #SlimmingWorldUK #SlimmingWorldFamily #SlimmingWorldFood #SWUK #SWFamily #SWFood #SWFamilyUK #SWInsta #Food #Healthy #HealthyOption #SlimmingWorldMember #FoodOptimising #SlimmingWorldLife #SlimmingWorldJourney #Vegetarian #VegetarianFood #WeightLoss #Vegan #CleanLiving #CleanEating #Diet #Dieting #Tasty #SlimmingWorldMeals #SlimmingWorldFollowers #VeganFood #PinchOfNom #WeightWatchers