Vegan Thin Crust Pizza 🍕
Recently I found this thin crust recipe and I absolutely love it. It easy and doesn’t take a long time. There is a 30 min waiting period for the dough to rise, but the time flies when you are watching a movie while prepping the toppings. 🙃
I don’t really like a lot of ingredients on top of my pizza, so I just put on some mushrooms, pickled gherkins and vegan cheese, of course.
* 1 tsp yeast (I used active dry yeast)
* 1tsp sugar (I used brown sugar)
* 3/4 cup warm water
* 2 cups all purpose flour
* 1 tsp salt (I used sea salt)
* 2 tbsp fresh herbs, chopped (optional)
* Mix together yeast, sugar, water. Let sit for 5 min.
* Stir together flour, salt and fresh herbs.
* When the 5 min is up, pour the liquid in the flour bowl and make the dough.
* Flour a surface, knead for less than 5 min.
* Put the dough back into the bowl, cover with tea towel and let it rise for 30 to 90 min.
* Preheat the oven to 250C (500F).
* Cut the dough into 2 pieces and roll it out.
* Put the rolled dough on the pan and put it into the oven for 5 min.
* Then put your topping on it and bake for 5-7 min, or until golden brown.
Pizza Dough recipe reference here: https://willamettetransplant.com/easy-vegan-thin-crust-pizza-dough/
#vegan #veganrecipes #veganpizza #pizza #thincrustpizza #pizzarecipe #violifecheese #veganlunch #veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganlife #veganfoodie #veganism #vegancommunity #veganlove #vegan_veganfood