Super Stretchy Vegan Mozzarella
🧀 This super cheesy vegan mozzarella is going to blow your mind!
TAG someone who needs to see this! Recipe below.
Ingredients * 1.5 tsp psyllium husk powder + 6 tsp water
* 35 g raw unsalted cashews soaked in boiling water for 1 hour
* 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
* 1 tsp agave syrup
* 3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
* 1 tbsp agar powder
* 2.5 tbsp tapioca starch
* 2 tsp flaky sea salt
* 80 ml deodorised or odourlescoconut oil (melted
* 375 ml water
(For smoked gouda variation add)
* 3 tsp liquid smoke
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/2 tsp extra salt
* In a small bowl, whisk together the psyllium husk powder and the water. Set aside to thicken.
* Soak your cashews in boiling water for at least an hour. When soaked, drain and discard the water and transfer the cashews to the cup of a high speed blender along with all the remaining ingredients including the thickened psyllium husk.
* Blend on highest speed for at least a minute – make sure the cashews are completely smooth – no chunks or sandy grains.
* Transfer to a small saucepan and place over a medium low heat, whisking constantly. The liquid will start to thicken quite quickly. Keep going until the liquid is very thick and stringy and resembles fondue or melted stringy cheese – if you don’t use a whisk your cheese may go quite lumpy – SO USE A WHISK! Remove from the heat. * If using immediately, allow to cool for around 10 minutes before spooning onto toast or pizza or a pasta bake (however you’d use mozzarella). The cheese baked beautifully and melts wonderfully. Place under the grill or broiler for a few minutes and you’ll notice it browns really, really well.
#veganfrenchtoast #veganchili #veganbrownie #lowcarbvegan #plantbasedliving #mexicanvegan #vegancheese #vegandrink #vegancandy #easyveganmeals #veganerezepte #vegangermany #plantbaseddesserts #vegancooking #veggierecipes #simpleveganrecipes #veganfoods #vegetariskt #vegandrinks #vegetariansushi #veganbaker #plantbasedfoodie #VeganRecipe #veganrecipes