?? Get Our 4-Week Vegan Meal Plan & Vegan Cooking Guide ? @vegan.vitamin ? Link in BIO
Chickpea spinach pizza with a sweet potato crust ???
* 1 batch of gluten-free pizza crust (or crust of choice)
* 2 tbsp olive oil or any other oil (divided)
* 1/2 cup tomato sauce (tomato passata)
* 4 tbsp coconut milk canned (or any plant-based milk)
* 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
* 1 tbsp hot sauce (to taste)
* 1 tsp coconut sugar (or regular sugar)
* spice mix (1 tsp each of smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder)
* sea salt & pepper to taste
* 1 batch of easy vegan cheese sauce
* 1 avocado
* 1 15 oz can chickpeas
1. Make the pizza crust as per the instructions in the recipe. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (390 degrees F).
2. To make the sauce, mix 1 tbsp oil and all other sauce ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. Spread the sauce (but save 3-4 tbsp) on the pizza crust and put the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet, add the remaining 3-4 tbsp of sauce and the chickpeas and fry for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
4. Spread the chickpea mixture and the vegan cheese sauce onto the pizza and put it back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes (or until crispy).
5. Peel the avocado, remove the stem, and cut it into pieces and put it on the pizza right before serving. Season again with sea salt/pepper/spices if desired. Enjoy your delicious avocado chickpea pizza! .
#veganvitamin #foodie #sweet #vegan #cleaneating #nutrition #plantbased #vegetarian #vegansofig #foodblog #whatveganseat #veganfoodshare #smoothie #govegan #veganlife #veganism #wholefoods #dessertporn #vegansofinstagram #veganfoodporn #veganlifestyle #rawvegan #vegans #vegangirl #bestofvegan #vegan_veganfood #veganfestival