🟠Rainbow Broccoli Pizza🥦🍕
“Low carb broccoli crust rainbow pizza—super eye-pleasing, healthy and easy to make! Trust me once you’ve tasted this, you would never have enough of it! Make this to your family and spread love 🖤.”
#phoebeskitchen🖤 #broccolipizza #pride
9 cherry tomatoes
½ Orange bell pepper, finely chopped
½ Red onion, finely chopped
1 tsp Italian seasoning/ mixed herbs/ any herbs you have
4 tbsp Grated parmesan
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Pepper
50g Pizza sauce
80g Mozzarella cheese
1. Cut broccoli into chunks, leaving a few small stems as toppings and place the rest into a food processor then blend into fine crumbs.
2. Microwave the broccoli crumbs on high for 3 minutes and let cool.
3. Transfer them into a clean towel and squeeze out as much water as you can. (This step is crucial in making the crust crispy.)
4. Add the dried crumbs into a large bowl and mix with italian seasoning, parmesan, salt, garlic powder, pepper and egg, stir until well combined.
5. Place the mixture on a baking sheet and shape into any shape you desire with 1-2cm thick.
6. Bake in a preheated oven (190C) for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is set and lightly brown at the edges.
7. Remove from the oven and add the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, corn, broccoli and onion on top.
8. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-12 minutes.
9. Take it out from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
10. Serve and ENJOY!🥰