Vegan *No-Bake Matcha Tarte* throws me back to the time when I used to live in Japan. 😍🗾
Matcha is very finely ground green tea and is traditionally used as an integral part of formal japanese tea ceremonies 🍵. Nowadays, Matcha is served in tons of variations like Matcha Latte, ice cream, cookies, donuts, tiramusi, cakes etc…….
Today, I have a very delicious matcha tarte for you!
This recipe is super easy to make and comes milk free, sugar free, quick to make and is so creaaamyyy 🤤
270g vegan sugar free cookies
80g vegan butter
400 ml coconut milk full fat
1 pck agar agar
100g vegan curd or Joghurt
6 tbsp agave syrup
50 ml lime juice
1/2 tsp matcha powder (or 1 tsp if you prefer a stronger taste)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place cookies in a food processor and ground until you have small crumbles
2. melt butter in a small pan and add to the cookie crumbles
3. place crumble butter mix in a baking tray, push the mixture with your fingers until you have a firm crust and put in the fridge for 1 hrs
4. bring coconut milk in a pot to a boil and add agar agar, agave syrup, lime juice and matcha powder, boil for another 2 min., blend mixture with a hand blender until smooth and homogeneous, let cool down for 15 min.
5. fold in the Curd/Joghurt and vanilla extract
6. fill into your half frozen crust and fridge for at least 4 hrs (best overnight)
7. decorate with lime slices or with fruits of choice
🍵 Enjoy! 🍵
#vegancake #veganrecipes #veganrezepte #kochenmachtspass #backenmachtglücklich #baking #bakinglove #bakingtime #veganbaking #veganbakery #foodphotography #moodygrams #foodmood #foodlovers #foodblogger #foodgrams #foodphotoshoot #foodinspiration #foodtographyschool