Vegan n’ice cream 🍨
We all crave for a good scoop of ice cream at times but we know how difficult it is to burn it off your body! But wouldn’t it just be amazing if you could become healthier as you eat ice cream, I’m sure that’s a dream come true! 🤩
This ice cream was made using just 2 main ingredients and a lot of love, also, there’s no compromise with the taste !
Recipe : For 2 servings
– Take 2 bananas (you can use ripe ones as well), cut them into slices and freeze for 2-3 hours.
– Add the frozen banana slices to a blender, add 1 tbsp of chocolate flavoured peanut butter and blend it all together.
– Adjust the consistency by adding 1-2 tbsp of any plant based milk.
– Now, you can enjoy this like a smoothie or pour it in a container and freeze for 4-5 hours, preferably overnight.
– To serve, you can add any dry fruits, chocolate chips, fruits, etc. for that extra flavour and crunch after blending it all together or as a garnish.
– If you don’t have chocolate flavoured peanut butter, you can easily replace it with 1 tbsp of normal peanut butter and 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
– You can use normal milk for the non-vegan option.
– You can add 1 tbsp of honey for some extra sweetness.
– You can also add 1 tbsp of protein powder to make it a perfect protein packed recipe for your post workout cravings.
– You are free to experiment with this recipe as you like, let me know what you try!
– It’s always good to have some frozen banana slices ready in the freezer for a quick smoothie or quick icecream fix.
#vegan #veganism #veganlife #veganicecream #veganrecipes #nicecream #icrecream #banana #peanutbutter #chocolatechips #sweet #cravings #mood #yummy #blend