Healthy Zucchini Brownies with Peanut butter swirls make my world go round these days!💚
…and it became one of my favorite recipes for our homegrown zucchinis. Our zucchini plant on the field grows fruits like a maniac. Did you know that zucchinis grow several centimeters per day? It only takes a couple of days to be gifted with a new batch of these green beauties again. One zucchini plant literally can feed an entire family!🙈
Luckily you guys shared some great recipe ideas with me…please keep them coming, we will be harvesting again today! I wish you all a wonderful Sunday!☀️
Ingredients (23×23 cm baking tin):
220 g 1 ½ cup grated zucchini
160 g 1 ⅓ cup spelt flour
50 g ½ cup raw cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 Tbsp psyllium husk
200g 1 ¼ cup of dates
1 cup of hot water
1 Tbsp instant coffee
60g vegan butter
120 ml ½ cup almond milk
80 g ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
Peanut butter as topping
1.Mix the dry ingredients in a big bowl.
2. Add dates, instant coffee, butter and hot water to a mixer and blend until smooth.
3. Add date paste, grated zucchini, almond milk and chocolate chips to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Preheat the oven to 180*C. Line baking paper on the bottom of the baking tin and grease the sides.
5. Pour the batter into the baking tin and spread equally. Top generously with peanut butter and make the swirls using a knife. Top with a few more chocolate chips.
6. Bake for around d 30 min and let cool completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!