— V E G A N C H O C O L A T E
M O U S S E ! —
No moose were (or animals) were harmed in the making of this dessert.
Tonight I had some of my family over to celebrate Canada Day! ??
It’s super hot out so I wanted to make a cool dessert that wouldn’t heat up the apartment. Plus, I added a red and white touch and it has maple syrup in it! What is more Canadian than that?!❤️?
And get this… it’s only 3 ingredients!!
??— RECIPE BELOW —??
– 2 cans of coconut milk (the fattier the better)
– 1/4 C cacao powder
– 1/4 C maple syrup
1) It’s best to chill the coconut milk before opening it to get nice, thick mousse.
2) Once cans are chilled for at least 2 hours, add all of the ingredients into a big mixing bowl.
3) Using a handheld mixer, whip all of the ingredients for about 5 minutes until it starts to thicken
4) Scoop mousse into small bowls (this recipe makes about 6 servings) and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
5) Decorate the set mousse with whatever you want! I used coconut whipped cream, dark chocolate, unsweetened shredded coconut, and dark chocolate.
#vegan #veganrecipes #veganfood #plantbased #canadaday #canada #healthjourney #julygoals #desserts #dessertsofinstagram #healthydesserts #instabaker #healthyfood #healthyeating #plantbaseddiet #plantbaseddessert #redandwhite #fruitdessert #sweettooth #veganrecipe #getinmybelly #homemadefood