This is my current favorite Plant Based Protein alternative ? from @pulledoats_au by @goldandgreenfoods #ad #sponsored
It only contains 5 ingredients including oats, peas, faba beans, oil and salt. It is versatile and packed with 30g of Protein, 200 calories per 100g of Pulled Oats.
What is more, the texture is spot on and it is a great addition to your savory meals and desserts.
Available in Nude and Tomato and available at @woolworths_au .
Check out goldandgreenfoods.com for more recipes @pulledoats_au @goldandgreenfoods
PULLED OATS® NUDE BANANA BREAD
* 5 bananas (4 for the batter and 1 on top)
* 200g of oat flour or flour of your choice
* 1 packed of Pulled Oats® Nude
* 100 ml of canola oil (or any other plant oil)
* 8 pitted fresh dates
* 2 tsp baking powder
* ½ tsp salt
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* ½ tsp vanilla sugar
* ½ tsp cardamom
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a loaf pan and set aside.
* In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Save one banana on top.
* Add finely chopped Pulled Oats and rest of the ingredients. Mix well until combined.
* Pour the batter into a parchment paper-lined loaf pan and top with a halved banana.
* Bake in 180 degrees for 40-45 mins or until golden. Cover with foil to avoid burn
#easyrecipes #veganfoods #plantbasedfood #veganmeal #easyvegan #cookingathome #foodinspo #healthyrecipe #veganrecipe #veganfoodshare #whatveganseat #bestofvegan #veganbaking #breakfastideas #veganbananabread #healthylunchideas #veganlunch #vegandessert #sydneyeats #sydneyfood #sydneyfoodie