LENTIL CHOCOLATE CAKE???
Lentils are such a powerfood, so why not using them for desserts as well???? This chocolate cake tastes amazing and the consistency is bomb? (This recipe is inspired by @tyrabundance check out her profile for more delicious food?)
•3/4 cup raw red lentils (=150g)
•1 tsp cinnamon
•1/4 cup cocoa powder (=20g)
•1 tsp baking powder
•1 flax egg
•sweetener of choice
1. Soak the lentils over night in water. After these ~10 hours drain and rinse them well.
2. Mix the lentils with 1/2 cup water (=100ml) until it’s a smooth texture.
3. Add the banana, cinnamon, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix everything together.
4. Put it in a cake form and bake for ~35 minutes at 400 Farenheit (=205 grad celsius).
5. Let it cool down and then cut into pieces. Enjoy?