🤶HEALTHY EASY RAW CHOCOLATE CAKE🤶
So now I have a couple weeks off work and some quality time with the fam bam I want to get back into my love of raw foods and nourishing our bodies.
Today I made a new version of a raw vegan dairy free gluten free any thing ‘nasty’ free chocolate cake 🤣. I’m impressed with myself. It’s a keeper of a recipe. I love having guilt free desserts especially when it comes to feeding my kids.
With ingredients like raw cacao in all and avocado in the frosting/icing, walnuts instead of flour …how could you go wrong?
3 tbs raw cacao powder @powersuperfoods
2 tbs protein powder Eg vanilla @pranaon
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
25 dried dates (soaked for 20min prior)
Zest and juice from 1 orange
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 ripe avocados
8 dried dates (soaked for 20min prior)
1/2 cup nut milk of choice
1/2 cup raw cacao powder @powersuperfoods
1/4 cup coconut oil @coconutmagic
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Pinch of Celtic sea salt
1. Process walnuts in a food processor (until ground, but not too fine).
2. Add the cacao powder, cinnamon and salt process again.
3. Add the dates, orange zest and vanilla process again.
4. Press cake into a round baking tin which is lined with baking paper. Pop into the fridge for at least 2 hours to chill and set.
5. Pop the icing ingredients together in a high speed blender such as @nutribulletaus until smooth and creamy.
6. Remove the cake from the baking tin and smooth the icing over the cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Tag a friend to share this recipe and save it for later! Enjoy the holiday season all 🎄.