GLUTEN FREE GINGERBREAD BLENDER MUFFINS currently on repeat in my apartment. If you haven’t tried these yet… you must! Topped with a mix of @so_delicious unsweetened coconut yogurt + maple syrup, makes for the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert ??✨♥️
2 1/2 cups oats
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup molasses
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 375 F and line a 6-cup muffin tray with muffin liners.
2. Pour oats into a high speed blender or food processor, pulse for 10-15 seconds until you get a fine flour consistency. Then add in remaining ingredients and blend until mixture is smooth.
3. Pour batter into each muffin cup, filling just below the rim.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes before eating!
This recipe makes 6 large bakery style muffins, but you can also make 12 mini muffins!