AD If you know me, you know I LOVE to get creative in the kitchen! 👩🏼🍳 And that’s why I’ve teamed up with @berry.people to show you that berries can be used far BEYOND desserts 🍓
The last couple of months has encouraged me to perfect my dinner party dishes and I’m excited to show you one of my favourite berry recipes created by @berry.people chef & friend @alexandradudley 🙌🏼 #berrybeginnings
Zara Strawberries are British grown strawberries bursting with naturally sweet
flavour, a traditional heart shape and a deep ruby red colour ❤️They are a great source
of Vitamin C as well as an antioxidant necessary for immune system and skin health🍓
👉🏼Introducing this Strawberry, Plum and Jalapeño Salsa
150g strawberries, washed with leaves
4 plum tomatoes
2 jalapeno chillies
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for cooking
Juice of 1 lime
pinch of sea salt
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander or
1. Heat a frying pan till hot and place your tomatoes, jalapeño and garlic and
char until blackened. Keep turning to ensure all sides get a good char.
About 5 mins for the garlic and 10 mins for the tomatoes and jalapeño.
2. Transfer veg to a plate and allow to cool completely.
3. Remove the stem from your jalapeños and if you prefer a milder salsa
remove the seeds too. Roughly chop the jalapeños and garlic.
4. In a food processor place your tomatoes, roughly chopped jalapeño and
garlic strawberries, 2 tbsp olive oil, lime juice and a good pinch of salt. Pulse
until you’ve reached your desired salsa consistency.
5. Transfer to a bowl and taste for seasoning. Stir through the chopped
coriander (if using) and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, black pepper and
more finely chopped herbs if you wish.
6. Serve with corn chips, crudités or pita bread.
Look out for British grown Zara Strawberries on your next shopping trip🍓👀
#paidpartnership #berrypeople #zarastrawberries