[Vegan meal | Vegan Chicken with Orange juice]
That’s right Vegan chicken with orange juice. It sounds bit weird, but it does give your sweetness and bit sourness. You can squeeze from orange if you are looking for healthy orange juice. That’s get cooking
Serve for 2
– 200g firm tofu (pressed and tear into chunk)
– 3 tbsp corn starch
– 1 bunch of broccolini
– 1 carrot (cut long strips)
– 1/2 red capsicum (cut long strips)
– 200g Cabbage (tear into bite size)
For Crispy tofu
– Get the bowl, mixing with tofu and corn starch and bake in 200c around 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
-1/2 cup (125ml) orange juice
-2 Tbsp soy sauce
-4 tbsp maple syrup
-1 tsp each chilli
-2 tbsp starch + 3 Tbsp water
Mix everything well
– heat olive oil on medium, sautéed carrot, capsicum and broccolini until soft. Then throw in cabbage cook until soft
– Pour in the sauce and tofu, cook it for 5 minutes on medium high heat. Stir until thickened.
– I serve with rice
– Enjoy it!!!
You can fry the tofu on the non-sticky pan. If you have only one non-stick pan and time pressure, the oven is a good choice. It is just my way to speed up the cooking.
The texture does similar to chicken, give it go let me know what you think.
***If you are interested this post, please like, share to your friend and follow @a_huang1982 ******
#vegandinner #veganrecipes #veganrecipe #vegancooking #tofu #tofurecipes #easyvegan #easyveganmeals #easyveganrecipes #easyveganrecipe #easyveganfood #veganfood #veganmeals #orangechicken #easycooking #quickdinner #plantbasedfood #plantbased #vegan #veganfood #orangejuice