‘Tis the season for some hearty, delicious soups! Here’s one with some delicious winter veggie.
Sweet potato – cubed, 1 cup
Carrots – chopped, 1 cup
Pumpkin – chopped, 1/2 cup
Vegetable/chicken stock, 500ml
Onion – chopped, 1/2
Garlic – minced, 5
Ginger – grated, 1 tsp
Smoked paprika, 1 tsp
Chilli powder, 1 tsp
Bay leaf, 1
Coconut milk/yogurt, 1/2 cup
– Sautee the onions, garlic, ginger and carrots together for about 2-3 minutes.
– Add the paprika and chilli powder at this point.
– Add in the pumpkin and the sweet potato and sautee for another minute or so.
– Pour in the stock, add the bay leaf and let it simmer till the veggies are cooked through.
– Remove the bay leaf, add the yogurt or coconut milk and blend it into a smooth puree. Try using a hand blender for this.
– Pour it in a bowl you want to serve in top it with a few drops of coconut milk or yogurt.
– You can also add some fresh coriander and toasted flax seeds to it.
#souperecipes #souprecipe #soupforthesoul #soupbowl #soupseason #soupweather #soupoftheday #winterfood #winterveggies #vegan #veganrecipe #veganfood #vegandinner #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #healthyliving