🥑🍅 Get Our new 100+ Delicious Vegan Recipes For Weight Loss, Muscle Growth and A Healthier Lifestyle. 👉 Link in BIO @vegan.awesome
THE BEST VEGAN CREAMY TOMATO SOUP !
Tag a friend and grab recipe below 😍
Serves around 8
* feel free to cut the recipe in half *
1 (29 ounces) can tomato purée or sauce
2 cups oat milk (or any plain unsweetened plant based milk)
3 cups filtered water
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 yellow onion, diced
3 cloves garlic
20 ounces frozen butternut squash
1 1/2 tsp “no chicken” bouillon
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt (optional… if needed)
Avocado oil or any oil of choice
1. Chop onion, red bell pepper and garlic into really small pieces. In a large pot over medium heat add frozen butternut squash and cook for 3 minutes… once the water from the frozen squash has evaporated add 1 tbsp oil and add garlic and onions and cook for 3 minutes…adding 1 tbsp water throughout cooking process to prevent sticking if needed. Then add the bell pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the butternut squash, onion, garlic and bell pepper mixture and add it to a high speed blender.
3. To that same pot pour 3 cups water, and bring to a medium heat and boil. Add “no chicken” bouillon whisk together until dissolved. Add tomato puree and cashew milk, stir to combine. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Then carefully spoon 3-4 cups of the simmering liquid to the blender and blend on high until completely smooth. Add the blended mixture back into the pot and mix all together and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed!
5. Enjoy as is or with a vegan grilled cheese!